For content management
Software for remote content management and scheduling content on LCD screens and interactive kiosks.
Remote control and scheduling of content and sound, including a
management of displays, tablets and interactive kiosks runs through the Ki-Wi Server and Internet browser on any
device (PC, MAC, tablet, etc.).
Users can easily sort a playlist from individual media. Playlists can also
be divided into folders and be sent en masse either to all displays or just to a selected ones. Ki-Wi Server
provides the ability to split the screen into several content separate and independent parts.
The Ki-Wi Server shows all displays and any output devices. You can
immediately see whether the desktop is online or offline, what content is being played and when was
the last time the display has been turned on. You can send any content which you want to communicate in a
specific location to all displays individually.
The system is designed as a multi-user.Organization administrator can
assign different levels of permissions to other people who have access to the control environment in the Ki-Wi
Server. Interface of the Ki-Wi Server is dynamic with an emphasis on ease of use. You can control it easily
even from mobile phones or tablets.
- Device management via internet browser – configuration of screens and displays through a web application
- Media search feature – searching for media files, playlists and player devices by entered parameters
- User access control – multiple users may control the system, based on the roles and permissions they were assigned
- Directories, tags
- Controlling groups of devices – organizing individual player devices into autonomous groups that can be managed centrally
- Secure communication (HTTPS)
- Resetting forgotten password
- Storage interface containing media thumbnails (audio, video, web, stream, PPTX, PDF, local disk, kiosks)
- Playlists – creating media sequences that can be used on a regular basis in the future
- Templates – customizing the layouts of screens
- Content delivery network – faster downloading
- Media tray
- Uploading media by using drag&drop functionality
- Logging of played media files – storing data about played content
- Scheduling calendar – suitable for up to tens of screens. Graphical planning functionality.
- Static scheduling (media plan) (media plan) – scheduling tasks in terms of “only on workdays”, “only in the morning”, “only this month”
- Dynamic scheduling – scheduling tasks in terms of “6 times per hour” without the need to set the order of tasks manually – convenient for hundreds or thousands of screens
- Sending content online – content can be sent at any time and without the need to wait for regular prompts of a screen, in case the screen is part of an internal computer network
- Operation hours of devices – operation hours of screens can be changed at any time and the operation hours can be different for each day of the week
- Notifications of the status of a device – notifying the user about the status of particular player device (offline, online)
- Remote preview
- Urgent sending of content
- Detailed information about devices – the user may view the IP address, resolution of the LCD screen, screen preview and the operating system of a device